“PHLPHLPHLPHL” SCARY GOALS AND REPORTS AND DEADLINES
I HAVE MY ROW 80 PEEPS COVERING MY BACK
Okay, gang, this is it. I’m taking it PUBLIC. I’m putting myself out there with MY goals on a public forum. Writing buddy extraordinaire, Sherry Isaac, hang in here with me. Even though we live next door to each other only in my imaginary world, you know our write-a-thons help me focus.
Sherry??? I DO have a point. Sherry? What was I talking about?
Oh! Right! Goals! PUBLIC goals. Weekly reports. Blog hops. Blog hops are easier than the belly dance shimmy, right? RIGHT? (Yes. There’s a story there, but I may need it for a blog lead-in one day.)
Okay. HERE WE GO! MY OFFICIAL ROW 80, ROUND FOUR GOALS!
SINK, SWIM OR ROW EIGHTY.
- EXERCISE 4 days per week (1 hour sessions)
- HOST Brinda Berry on Gloria Richard Writes. Brinda will use my blog and web presence as a case study for a series titled “PIMP MY WEB PRESENCE.”
- IMPLEMENT WEB presence enhancements recommended by BRINDA BERRY and post weekly blog about results/questions/mishaps.
- WRITE/EDIT current WIP an average of 4 hours per day (ideally in write-a-thons with Sherry Isaac) to:
- Revise scene outline (incorporate new ending); update synopsis accordingly (by 10/12)
- Deep edit first 50 pp of WIP based on feedback from contest judges (by 10/16)
- Write/edit an average of 9 pages per day 10/16 through 11/30. “Bank” overages for vacation with cousins.
- REGISTER FOR GOLDEN HEART by October 22nd.
- SUBMIT GOLDEN HEART manuscript by November 30th.
- DEEP EDIT manuscript during December. Prep to begin querying in January, 2012.
- POST ROW 80 progress every SUNDAY.
- POST AND COMMENT on BRINDA’S PIMP YOUR WEB PRESENCE every Wednesday.
- CREATE/IMPLEMENT a theme for Friday blog posts.
- Add LIFE LIST GOALS (and blog tab) by November 1st.
Phew! I’m exhausted. I hope my imaginary characters play in my right brain tonight, then line up properly on the left. They can sling words on the screen while I sip coffee in the morning.
LEAVE A COMMENT. I love comments and clicks on those links to follow and LIKE me. Gaaah! I sound so needy!